Insurance and Claim Administrator
CABCON INDIA LTD
Rajarhat, Kolkata, West Bengal
₹35,000 – ₹40,000 a month
₹35,000 – ₹40,000 a month
Full Job Description:
We are looking for an Insurance and Claim Administrator for our Company
JD – He will be responsible for the company’s all insurance-related matters (Cap-a-pie) like: W.C, Group Mediclaim; Marine; Fire, etc.
Experience – 10 to 12 years in EPC / Manufacturing sector
Salary – Rs. 40k to Rs. 45k per month (Gross)
Qualification – B.Com preferably MBA / LLB (not mandatory)
Location – H.O. (Rajarhat)
Only relevant candidates are requested to send resumes.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹35,000.00 – ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Rajarhat, Kolkata, West Bengal: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Corporate Account Manager
Tata AIA Life
₹20,000 – ₹30,000 a month
Role Summary: Provide support in Sales of Life Insurance business through bank customers at bank branches across assigned locations
B Organizational Relationships
C Job Dimensions
D Key Result Areas
Work From Home
₹15,000 – ₹30,000 a month
₹4,50,000 a year
Full Job Description:
Ditto is a new offering from Finshots. We want to help millennials make better financial decisions. And we are starting with Insurance. With Ditto, you don’t just compare insurance. You understand it. Narrow down choices. Avoid pitfalls and make better decisions.
Ditto has been featured in LinkedIn’s Top Indian Startups of 2022.
Finshots is one of the leading financial newsletters with over 500K subscribers.
What do we do at Ditto?
- We help people buy insurance.
- We explain health and life insurance in a language users understand
- We curate and offer personalized recommendations
Who’s backing us?
- We are funded by Zerodha- India’s largest stockbroker.
You will be the face of Ditto, interacting with our users directly. You will understand their requirements and recommend policies or features that are best suited for them. You will be hand holding our users in their insurance buying journey.
Also, if you are not from an insurance background, we have a rigorous two-month training program to get you up to speed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
- Basic computer knowledge is necessary.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence effectively.
- Opportunity to lead new sales initiatives
- Comprehensive health insurance
- CTC: 4.5LPA (Fixed) + Incentives based on performance
Our Interview Process:
We would like to help you minimize your time and effort.
There are 4 rounds & we will be working towards completing all the rounds within a maximum of 1 week.
Please find the schedule here:
1. HR Introductory Call
2. Task 1
3. Task 2
4. Final Managerial Round
READ ALSO THIS JOB: Presales – Insurance – C1/C2 – Delhi Job Vacany In Bengaluru, Karnataka (2022)
Insurance Analytics- Lead
BRIDGEi2i Analytics Solutions
₹15,000 – ₹35,000 a month
Full Job Description:
Bridgei2i Analytics is looking for talented individuals interested in being part of “Our” journey to build a best-in-class organization, driving increased adoption of business analytics across the globe.
The person holding this position is responsible for creating and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of projects, industries and solutions. Successful candidates are expected to have a mix of analytical & functional skills – someone who can work with business requirements and develop them into a useable and scalable solution; someone who fully understands the value proposition of data mining and analytical methods, and who has the creativity to develop unique analytical approaches to problems when required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to translate business problems into analytics problems and construct an analysis road-map based on the business context
- Manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data, extract & clean data to make it amenable for analysis
- Analyze big data using statistics, econometrics, mathematics, operations research, and text mining techniques
- Develop good visualization to communicate business insights from analysis and make actionable recommendations
- Help deploy analytics solutions and enable tracking of business outcomes to measure return on investment.
- Keep up with cutting-edge analytics techniques and tools in the continuously evolving area of decision science.
- Present/Advise/Interpret/Justify on analytics solutions from a project to Client/Internal Stakeholder.
- Accountability & Responsibility for specific roles played in a project
- Support technical coaching of analysts.
- 3+ years of work in statistical modeling and business analysis role
- Bachelors/Masters in Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, IT, Statistics, and MBA/PGDBM
- Aware of various statistical analysis methods such as Regression, Logistic regression, decision trees, other segmentation methods, and technical expertise in one of these techniques
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models
- Time series forecasting methods
- Hands-on experience in statistical modeling software such as SAS or R
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint skills (VBA & SQL experience preferred)
1. Individuals with specialized industry expertise in at least one of the areas, which include Technology, Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Education, and Hospitality
2. Individuals with Specific solutions experience in Marketing Analytics, Sales Analytics, Risk Management, Supply Chain Analytics, Employee Engagement Analytics, and Customer Analytics.
3. Risk Modelling
- Responsible for running the risk model, preparing an in-depth model review, documents, and reports of loss estimates of the client’s portfolio, and developing and performing various quality assurance checks
- Assisting in the implementation of various risk models with the model, research, analytics, and software team. Responsibilities include reviewing the theoretical assumptions.
- Responsible for creation of test plan according to the requirement of the model; verifying, validating, and executing the entire plan.
- Expertise in conceptualizing business problems into a tangible deliverable (an exhaustive report), model documentation and validation report writing, exposure to BASEL norms
- Responsible for setting up independent benchmarking tools for testing various scenarios and boundary conditions of complex models and the implementation of the model
Insurance HDFC Life Insurance Co. Ltd
MILDJOB MANPOWER CONSULTANCY
₹15,000 – ₹25,000 a month
₹3,10,000 a year
Full Job Description:
The key responsibility of this role is to build a high performing distribution network of Financial Consultants and enable them to sell life insurance policies.
Post on boarding, you will undergo an intensive training program focused upon Insurance industry, products, sales processes and channel management.
After the successful completion of training you will be required to meet your sales target by recruiting, training, managing and driving a team of financial consultants.
This is field job, which requires extensive travel for your assigned geography and financial Consultant/customer location. You will be required to be in the market to meet customer/client, sometimes on Sundays as well (as and when required).
You will be evaluated mainly on your ability to build a strong distribution and sustainable network to meet your business targets (No. of active, successful Financial Consultants, distribution build up and overall premium targets met through Financial Consultant )Job Type : Permanent
No of Vacancy : 9
Gender : Both
Age Limit : Between 24 to 35
Exp Required : 2 – 8 Years
Salary : INR 3,15,000 – 3,15,000 PA (Other Benifits : NA)
UG Qualification : Any Specialization
PG Qualification : None
PHD Qualification : None,Any Specialization
Candidate Profile : Desired Profile for Agency:
Direct sales experience
Network building capacity
Able to recruit advisors and source business
2 wheeler mandatory
Must be a localite
Industry : Insurance
Functional Area : Sales, Retail, Business Development (Sales / BD Manager)
Valid Date : 13-Sep-2022 to 28-Sep-2022
Interview Process :
BHR shall take 1st round of interview and share link for proctored online assessment which will be given by candidate at their home location (No need to travel)
Assessment cleared candidates will be interviewed by Line managers over video call. In case there will be a requirement for F2F interview all necessary precautions need to be taken by the candidate as well as HDFC Life employee.
Selected candidates will be offered through the system, recruitment partner will get notification incase offered
Recruitment Partner to keep in touch with KAM and candidate for pre-joining formalities.
Things to Remember :
Recruitment Partner to upload the CTQ cleared and interested candidates resume with correct details on ATS Portal
Kindly help with scheduling candidates as per Hiring CTQ parameter
2+ years Sales experience for BDM
1+ Sales experience for SDM
Age – 24 to 35 years
6 months plus stability in last/current job
2 years stability in same city
1. Candidates should be aware about the profile for which they are appearing for an interview.
2. Candidates should appear in formals and with complete documents.
3. Screening of profile should be done before lining up any candidate.
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed), Master of Commerce (M.Com), Bachelor Of Computer Application (B.C.A), Masters of Architecture (M.Arch), Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor Of Technology (B.Tech/B.E), Master in Computer Application (M.C.A), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A), Masters in Arts (M.A), Masters of Technology (M.Tech/M.E), Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Master OF Business Administration (M.B.A), Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)